Universal Water Solutions is a national company providing specialised solutions. We supply, deliver, service, and calibrate environmental quality monitoring equipment related to the water industry within the manufacturing and services sectors in the Kwa-Zulu Natal area.
Established in 2005, the company has grown in strength, year after year, supplying the water industry with relevant products & services.
We have partnered with one of the leading names in water analysis, an American company called Hach Company, to offer customers a wider variety of quality and dependable products.
Since 1947, Hach Company has manufactured and distributed analytical instruments, test kits, and reagents for testing the quality of water and aqueous solutions, with products for lab, process, and field. Their products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity, and today are in use around the world.
Today we have partnered with other entities and can offer products in the field of gas detection and ultrasonic flow. We are also to provide customised engineering solutions.
Universal Water Solutions serves the paper & pulp, sugar, municipal drinking & wastewater and other industrial markets.
- To be a prosperous company that perfectly balances the provision of value to our customers, the shareholders, our employees, and our social responsibility.
- To conduct business ethically and morally; and prosper with our stakeholders by offering good quality products and value-added services, while maintaining sound management and fair practices; and fostering a free and unrestricted working atmosphere that emphasises respect for individuals and allows employees to realise their full potential.
- To be committed to our contribution to charitable activities and environmental initiatives.
- To realise a better society and help preserve the integrity of the environment.
- To provide a challenging and professionally rewarding work environment for our dedicated employees.
- To create sustainable shareholder value through sustainable business growth.
- To be a caring company that takes our social responsibility initiatives seriously.
The corporate values governing our organisational development comprise of the following:
- Deliver excellence through proactive service.
- Embrace challenges and Drive change.
- Be creative and open-minded with the intention to solve problems.
- Pursue growth and learning.
- Be Goal Orientated.
- Build open and honest relationships through collaborative communication.
- Build a positive team and family spirit.
- Be accountable, passionate and determined.
- Be HUMBLE.
Universal Water Solutions are committed to:
- Compliance with relevant standards, statutory, and regulatory requirements related to our products and services, including ISO 9001:2015.
- Providing the best service and added value to our customers by helping them achieve growth.
- The continual improvement of the Quality Management System and our products and services. We want to accomplish this through the involvement of everyone in the organisation through effective communication, both externally and internally.
- Training and development of our human resources.
- It’s contribution to environmental initiatives to help preserve the integrity of the environment.
Universal Water Solutions uses effective market research and product information to promote the products that we provide. Universal Water Solutions prides itself on investigating new products that will improve customer process operations and satisfaction standards.
Service and Calibrations:
Universal Water’s technical division has a team of dedicated technicians that can service, repair, test and calibrate all products that we supply. The related product vendors train the technicians with installation techniques and commissioning requirements for all instruments.
All sales executives are trained to assess each client’s individual needs and requirements and provide adequate information, documentation and solutions to their needs. Every product sold to the customer will be investigated for validity to the customer’s immediate and future needs.
Training and Development:
Universal Water Solutions have been accredited respectively with the Partners to Facilitate customised and industry standard training programs.