The AS950 AWRS is a robust, weather resistant sampler with an integrated refrigerator for applications where temperature control is required for sample preservation.
Every AS950 is equipped with :
1. A peristaltic pump with spring-mounted rollers and a standard liquid detect sensor for best-in-class sample volume accuracy.
2. A the USB connection and an auxiliary port for pulse or 4-20 inputs, which are standard.
3. Factory-installed options that include sensor ports for integrated Hach water quality, level or flow, a port for Modbus RS485 communication or a rain sensor and an alternate non-contact liquid detect sensor.
4. Inputs and outputs that can be extended using the IO9001 for a single high-voltage relay or the IO9004 for a comprehensive set of analog and digital outputs and relays.
The AS950 is fully configurable with any of these options, and several of the most popular combinations are shown below
Hach’s AWRS cabinet is designed to withstand harsh environments, while maintaining sample integrity. The cabinet itself features:
• An energy efficient top-mounted compressor that allows heat to escape into the air, rather than into the sampler cabinet
• IP24 rated enclosure that keeps out water and debris
• Optional battery backup and controller compartment heater